a question of things
I'm bored, reply if you want :)
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10:32 strangely
2.Think of someone, who was the first person you thought of? No one in particular.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Jarhead, Very moving and artfully dumb.
4. What is your favourite TV show? Firefly
5. What did you have for breakfast? Nesquick.
6. What is your middle name? Paul
7. What is your favourite cuisine? I have recently been introduced into orange chicken in LA and it is the best thing in the world.
8. What foods do you dislike? Veg
9. Your favourite Potato chip? spicy space raiders
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? I'm loving nizlopi.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan shit box.
12. Favourite sandwich? chilli chicken from subway.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness and ignorance
14. Favourite item of clothing? vest and shorts, it's the closest i can get to wandering round in my pants
15.Where in the world on vacation? America.
16. What colour is your bathroom? I shit in the woods, nature is my bathroom (fact)
17. Favourite brand of clothing? Vans
18.Where would you want to retire to? Home, Whereever that might be.
19. Favourite time of day? The part of the day as i wake up.
20. Where were you born? Redbridge in london.
21. Favourite sport to watch? cross country Free style assassination relay.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Probly Danny, cos he sent it to me in the first place
23. Person you expect to send it back first? dunno.
24. What laundry detergent do you use? I wash my clothes in the woods, nature is mt washing detergent!!
25. Coke or Pepsi? I flunked out of the pepsi challenge, i can't bring myself to care.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'm annoyingly addaptable,as long as i've got something to do.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 8
28. Do you own any pets? I used to have a beautiful dog, but thats a long and painfull memory.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share
with everyone? not really, sorry :)
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A cop.
31. Favourite Candy Bar? whamm bar
32. What is your best childhood memory? Anytime with my family.
34. What colour underwear are you wearing? Black
36. Piercing? four, ear and tongue>
37. Eye colour? Blue>
38. Ever been to Africa? nope.>
39. Ever been toilet papering? yep, in atlanta, Georgia on halloween.>
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? only once.
41. Been in a car accident? a number of them yes :)>
42. Croutons or bacon bits? croutons
43. Favourite day of the week? Sunday, for two reasons, Family dinner and band practice, all my favorite people in one day, what else could you want?
44. Favourite restaurant? Simpley Blues
45. Favourite flower? self raiseing
46. Favourite ice cream? mint feast
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? depends on my mood
48. Favourite fast food restaurant? Favorite chicken and ribs
49. What colour is your bedroom carpet? I sleep in the woods, nature is my...fuck it...you get the idea :)
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Three, i suck under test conditions
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last
e-mail? Discussion with Lex about Chuck norris>
52. And the one before that? Chatted to Danny about chain letters>
52. Which store would you choose to max out your
credit card? I movie equiptment store, cameras and editing stuff.
53. What do you do most often when you are bored at work? I write stuff, music, scripts jokes.
54. Bedtime? I don'y really have a set one, i have exatly 9 hours downtime every day, thats a set thing but other than that, no set time.
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this
56. Last person you went out to dinner with? My folks.
58. What are you listening to right now? radio 4
59. What is your favourite colour? depends on "...of what"
60. Lake, Ocean or river? as long as i don't have to go in them, any large body of water you want.
61. How many tattoos do you have? I'm covered in um.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Who gives a shit, hundreds of thousands of people dying all over the world, and i'm suppose to ponder poltrey